[Tweeters] New field guide for me

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Sat Mar 29 11:16:17 PDT 2014

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the link. It did not take me straight to the book, but was
easy enough to figure out. The book looks great!

For those of you having trouble getting to the right web page, here's
a shortened version of the link (created by tinyurl.com and safe to open):
http://tinyurl.com/qhp7xd4

And here's the full link (copy the entire thing into your browser URL window):
http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/product/books/animals-and-nature/animals-and-wildlife/national-geographic-field-guide-to-the-birds-of-north-america%2C-6th-edition

Happy birding all!

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA