[Tweeters] Everyone Should Open the Four Wren Video

Blair blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Sat Mar 29 05:30:00 PDT 2014

Body clock gets me up early even when I am not going birding. So at 5 this morning I got up, made tea and opened Tweeters. Sometimes I get lazy and don't open embedded videos or pictures thinking...just another fuzzy shot. DO NOT make this mistake with the post but Joy and Craig Johnson of Whidbey Island. It is just a few posts below this one.
Open and watch these truly wonderful videos...Very professional...useful and moving. Reminds be of what birding is all about...for EVERYONE. Enjoy...
Thanks for sharing Craig and Joy.
-- Blair Bernson

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.