[Tweeters] Hummer stretching wings...

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Mar 27 17:00:32 PDT 2014

Hi Tweeters -

Just saw mom feeding the little ones (really only see one, but seems like she's aiming at two) - and afterward I watched for a bit and could see a set of sparse little wings stretch a little - like me working my foot! (bad analogy!)

I think they should be here at least another week - I haven't seen an image of two little birds maxing out the size of the nest yet - actually still just looking skyward until mom comes.

It's been back to work for me on T/W/Th so , alas, don't have as much viewing time now. I hope I'll be around for the fledge.

At least they (and the people up north in Oso) are getting a small reprieve from the rain - for the moment.

I'll have more news this weekend of the little tweets.

Caryn / Wedgwood