[Tweeters] Michael Hobbs 20 years at Marymoor

B&PBell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Thu Mar 27 16:28:11 PDT 2014

Hi Tweets

A nice report by Michael on his 20 years of birding at Marymoor. I
appreciate his good words on my contribution, but I have to say that Michael
was (and is) one of those folks who are a joy to help in his birding. He has
great eyes and ears and is one of the quickest learners in my almost 40
years of birding. He also is one of the best in giving back to the birding
community, passing on his knowledge and enthusiasm.

Thanks for a lot of years of great times!

Brian H. Bell

Woodinville Wa

Mail to bell asoc at iso me dia dot calm