[Tweeters] Possible American x Eurasian Intergrade Green-winged Teal Gog Le Hi Te Wetlands 3/26/14

Shep Thorp shepthorp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:47:20 PDT 2014

Hi Tweets,

I stopped by Gog Le Hi Te Wetlands yesterday on my way home to look for the
Eurasian Green Winged-Teal found by Marty from Seattle. I got lucky and
easily found the bird feeding on the mud flats of the north tidal pond. I
think the bird is an American x Eurasian Green-winged Teal because I can
see a faint white vertical spur along the side of the breast and the white
lines on the face closely resemble the American Green-winged Teal. Here
are several digiscoped photos. Let me know if you think otherwise. Thanks.

Shep
sthorp at theaec.com
253-370-3742

<iframe src="
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89785318@N06/13450997644/in/photostream/player/"
width="375" height="500" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen
webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen
msallowfullscreen></iframe>