[Tweeters] Cle Elum and Teanaway Road - Evening Grosbeak and Williamson's Sapsucker

Blair blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Thu Mar 27 11:12:52 PDT 2014

I have been birding Cle Elum area this morning. In South Cle Elum I had several flocks of Evening Grosbeaks. On Teanaway Road lots of good birds including Mountain Chickadees, a Townsend's Solitaire, 25 Wild Turkeys and at milepost 5.4 2 loudly drumming and easily seen Williamson's Sapsuckers. They are in dead deciduous trees on West side of road. Should be easy to find. Lots of Flickers as well.
-- Blair Bernson

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.