[Tweeters] Bandtail Pigeons ??? / Hummer update / Caryn Wedgwood

bluedarner1 at seanet.com bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Wed Mar 26 08:26:51 PDT 2014

Good morning, Tweeters -

This morning I just happened to see a pair of Bandtail Pigeons mating in a
near by poplar. The pair stayed together afterwards for a while - enjoying
the view...I am wondering if they (and other species) typically nest right
near where mating occurs.

As to my hummers - wow, I saw some wings flapping in the nest this
morning, but unfortunately I am at work all day and won't be able to
observe. It was very quiet there last evening. Not seeing the mother much
at all.

Guess I should get back to work!

Caryn / Wedgwood