[Tweeters] "A Birder's Guide to Everything" - movie opens in Seattle on Friday

Ellen Blackstone ellen at 123imagine.net
Thu Mar 20 08:19:43 PDT 2014

Hey, Tweets!

This movie looks like fun: http://www.abirdersguidetoeverything.com/
"A coming of age movie about teenage birdwatchers" - (Love the photo of
Sir Ben Kingsley with Kenn Kaufman! How appropriate.)

Surprisingly, (I guess) Seattle is one of the cities where it's opening.
Sundance Cinemas, Friday night; not sure how long it runs after that.
You can buy tickets in advance, which is handy: http://bit.ly/1gKyzTJ
I haven't been to this theater before, but I'm told that you can have a
drink (beer, whatever...) while you watch, so the age limit is 21 and
over. Yes, kinda ironic.

Anyway, might be fun if a bunch of Tweeters all went at the same time.
With Kenn Kaufman being an advisor, I doubt the movie will have
something like a Swainson's Hawk on a ski slope in winter, as "The Big
Year" did.

Cheers!
Ellen Blackstone, Seattle
ellenAT123imagineDOTNET