[Tweeters] Cheasty Blvd - W.B.B.A.

Hal Opperman hal at catharus.net
Wed Mar 19 16:23:39 PDT 2014

Dave (and all Tweeters who may be interested),

The cards are in a file cabinet in the basement of the Seattle Audubon building in Wedgwood. Or at least they were the last I knew. Toby Ross, the Science Manager, would be the contact person there for anyone who needs to consult them.

Hal Opperman
Seattle
hal at catharus.net