[Tweeters] Eurasian widgeon / cinnamon teal

Rick Forsman rjforsman at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 21:45:23 PDT 2014

Hey all ,

Saw some pretty interesting birds on Willows run golf course today in the pouring rain.
Mostly just hard core golfers and waterfowl but a couple FOY for me .There was a mature hybrid pintail mallard drake ( first ever ) around hole 9 and a really mature male cinnamon teal just off hole 7, too cool cause I only see maybe one a year.
But the really exciting thing for me was the 4 eurasian widgeon on hole 16 mixed in with about 150 Americans of course, which you could probably view with a spotting scope from the fence of the church to the south if your not a golfer.

Happy birding !

Sent from my iPhone