[Tweeters] Flit, Flicker & Flash | Union Bay Watch

Larry Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 15:41:22 PDT 2014

Tweeters,

This week's post is a simple summary of many of the common little birds the flit, flicker and flash between the shadows and the sunlight. If you would like a quick identification test, click on the first photo to eliminate the words, then you can use your right arrow to page from one photo to the next. Afterwords if you are like me and need a refresher on the sounds that each bird makes you could follow the links to All About Birds to hear their calls.

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2014/03/flit-flickering-flash.html

I hope you enjoy the photos and have a great day on Union Bay…where nature lives in the city!

Larry
ldhubbell @ comcast dot net