[Tweeters] Possible Cliff Swallow in Yakima Canyon

Blair blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Fri Mar 14 05:05:30 PDT 2014

As I was driving north on Canyon Road yesterday around 5 pm I saw a swallow fly by close to the cliffs that immediately struck me as a Cliff Swallow...A VERY quick look but my brain processed a light tan rump patch and chestnut throat. The spot was within a half mile south of Red's. Not a good enough look to be sure or to "count" it, but will be interested if other sightings start to occur nearby.
-- Blair Bernson

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.