[Tweeters] Bottle Beach and Westport Wednesday with the 6D

Joseph Higbee jvhigbee at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:10:57 PDT 2014

I received the 6D from B&H on Monday morning and spent the rest of the day learning, setting and adjusting. Tuesday, I had another commitment. 4:15 AM Wednesday I was on my way to the beach! Sunrise on Bottle Beach with an incoming tide and a few birds and a new camera is about as good as it gets. A few more birds would be perfect but maybe that will happen next month.

Westport was also a little slow but like always, spend some time and something to shoot will happen. Tokeland, however, was warm enough to take a nap and that must be where everything was.

I sure miss having Midway Beach to walk!

I put a gallery for the 6D in my Current Gallery and will leave it there to add to while I get used to and evaluate the camera.

http://www.pbase.com/jvhigbee/001_6d

Joseph Higbee
Spanaway, Wa
Mailto: jvhigbee at hotmail.com