[Tweeters] A BIRDING PAL NEEDS SOME HELP

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:40:31 PDT 2014

Hi,
I had made arrangements to help a couple of gentleman from Baltimore in,
what originally was Mid-May. Seems their plans have shifted, and they need
a volunteer to help them out on April 14th. They will be staying overnight
at the airport. Since I just get back into town on the 13th, and have
already made extensive plans, I cannot help them on the 14th.

Anyone willing to help, please send me an off list email.
They seem like really nice fellows and good birders, I think whoever helps
them out will not regret it.
I've not met them personally...
Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, WA