[Tweeters] Baikel teal

Tina Klein-Lebbink t.kleinlebbink at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 21:07:47 PDT 2014

I got an ebird alert yesterday about a Baikel teal being seen on
Vancouver Island, but it wasn't on today's daily alerts, nor could I
find anything about it on the BC list serves other than the original
posting form the 7th. It is not posted on the ABA rare bird face book
page. I couldn't find any negative reports either. Has any body heard,
seen or know any information about this sighting? It is a great bird,
but a long way to go for what could be a wild duck chase.

Tina Klein-Lebbink
Bellevue, WA