[Tweeters] Eurasian Wigeon across the street from Union Bay

Gabe Garms gabegarms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 08:53:11 PST 2014

I saw a Eurasian Wigeon across the street from the Center of Urban
Horticulture on the pond at the Talaris Conference Center yesterday
morning. I would have never seen it if it weren't for the parking lot being
full due to Friday's plant sale. I had to park up the street near the
center and notice a reddish head amongst a huge flock of American Wigeons.

I've posted a picture on my blog as well as some of my other findings
throughout the day at:

http://pnwbirdlanguage.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-7-2014.html