[Tweeters] Visiting birder looking for input

Jaculin Bowman jaculinb4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:14:18 PST 2014

Hello Tweeters,
I will be visiting the Seattle/Tacoma area the first week of April, and
will have one day to spend birding. After looking over a few websites, I
have two birding sites in mind: Marymoor Park or Vashon/Maury Island. I
was hoping to look to your community for a little input on my decision. My
target birds are: Red-breasted Sapsucker, Golden Crowned Sparrow, Mew
Gull, Pigeon Guillemot, Brandt Goose, Chestnut-backed Chickadee, and
Band-tailed Pigeon.

I'm traveling from Chicago, and excited for my first visit to the
Northwest! Thank you so much for your time and responses.

Jackie Bowman