[Tweeters] He's my son, all right

JOSHUA HAYES josh.hayes at q.com
Thu Mar 6 13:45:14 PST 2014

I got my son's report card a couple of days ago and his French teacher said he was a joy in class but lately seemed distracted. I asked him about it and he protested that it wasn't his fault because there's a hummingbird sitting on a nest right outside the window and he just has to watch her.

So, if it's been brooding for a week, how much longer before the kids fledge? (It's an Anna's.) I don't want his grades to suffer!

-Josh Hayes in Licton Springs (for my son Sam at Ingraham HS)
josh dot hayes at q dot com