[Tweeters] Belize Birding Trip

rposmantur at comcast.net rposmantur at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 12:31:08 PST 2014

We just returned from a week birding trip in Belize and had a fabulous time. We saw 130 species and about 60 life birds. Our highlight was getting to see 24 Scarlet Macaws for an hour perched in a tree in Cockscomb Preserve. They aren't normally seen there, but only an hour further south Red Bank, but we were graced. Our guide who had been going to Cockscomb for 17 years had never seen a flock of Macaws there. We also spent time at Crooked Tree in the north. If anyone wants more info on a trip to Belize we are happy to share more details.

Rick Posmantur, ND, LAc
t. 206-850-3702, f. 206-328-6066