[Tweeters] First Winter Glaucous Gull in Sequim Continues

Vincent Lucas vincentlucas5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:58:18 PST 2014

The first-winter Glaucous Gull I originally found & photographed in Sequim,
Clallam County on February 22nd was seen again today, March 4th at the Sky
Ridge Golf Course at 7015 Old Olympic Hwy near the intersection of Cays Rd.
Actually, I have seen this gull twice in the general vicinity since
initially finding it. It's easy to pick out in the flock of other gulls
resting on the fairway greens along these major arteries.

Vincent Lucas
Sequim, WA
vincentlucas5 at gmail.com

--