[Tweeters] Eastern Kingbird with Pacific Tree Frog at Wylie Slough

James Karr jrkarr at olypen.com
Wed Jul 23 16:54:03 PDT 2014

I have a photo of a Great Kiskadee with a frog taken one of the members of my group. Photo taken during a March trip this year in Costa Rica. The bird spent several minutes beating the frog on its perch before feeding on all but the hind legs. The legs were discarded.

Jim

Mail and express delivery address:
James R. Karr
102 Galaxy View Court