[Tweeters] Bird pile

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Wed Jul 23 13:39:36 PDT 2014

The pile grows. Watched 100 plus more come in at 1:30. I think they've been coming in all day. Theres enough of them that their hot little bodies are fogging up the camera. Hope someone gets a count as.....oops another 50 just came in.......they exit. I would bet theres pushing 500 swifts in that pile.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah
http://wildearth.tv/cam/vauxs-swifts