[Tweeters] Local birder raising money for trip to do research in Australia.

Chris Warlow christopherwarlow at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 12:19:24 PDT 2014

I'm not sure that this is ok to post, but since I don't benefit I feel it's ok.

Micheal Warren, a recent graduate of Evergreen State College, has been offered an opportunity to go to Australia to help a PhD study. The study is on the predation of cuckoos on Yellow-Rumped Thornbills nests (Cowbird style).

He is also a great artist and has put together a t-shirt of one of his peregrine pictures to raise money. The link is-

https://www.booster.com/yellow-rumped-thornbill

Chris Warlow
Olympia