[Tweeters] Battle Ground RED-EYED VIREO

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:48:54 PDT 2014

Tweeters,

I was surprised to hear another Red-eyed Vireo while I was standing in the
backyard of my Battle Ground, Clark County home. This is the 3rd one this
year although, like before, I couldn't lure it into view. I also saw two
Black-throated Gray Warblers which must have bred nearby. The vegetation
has really grown beyond my tiny little yard and I can now best describe my
yard as bordering a greenway which I don't think would have been the way
that I would have classified it when I moved here 9 years ago. Things
change!

Keep your eyes and ears skyward!

Jim
--