[Tweeters] 2014 PSBO Bird Bander Training – August Weekend Workshop

Cynthia Easterson eastersonfamily at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 08:08:54 PDT 2014

Registration
is Open and there are a few spots left in the Puget sound bird observatory bird bander training! Save your spot today by using our secure
PayPal option at http://pugetsoundbirds.org/training/bander-training-program/

Here is
your chance to learn bird banding techniques at two spectacular Northwest
setting, both convenient to lodging and food. The training follows North
American Banding Council (NABC) guidelines and includes 5 days of classroom and
field instruction in riparian, mixed forest habitat.

We are now taking
registrations for the 3rd season of our Weekend Bird Bander Training. The first
weekend will be held at The Northwest Stream Center in South Everett,
Washington on the following dates (participants must be present all dates):

Friday, August 22, 2014

8 am – 4:30 pm

Saturday, August 23, 2014
8 am –
4:30 pm

Sunday, August 24,
2014

7 am – 3:00 pm

The second weekend
will be held at the Green River Natural Area, about 7 miles east of Auburn,
Washington along State Route 164.

Saturday, August 30, 2014
8 am –
4:30 pm

Sunday, August 31,
2014

7 am – 3:00 pm

No birding or banding
experience is required. Participants must be minimum 16 years of age.

FEES: $450 +$50 materials
fee for PSBO members, $500 +$50 materials fee for non-members.

For additional
information email contact at pugetsoundbirds.com

Cindy Easterson
Secretary | Volunteer Engagement
PUGET SOUND BIRD OBSERVATORY
Sound Science - Scientific Information - Informed Public

Phone: 425.876.1055
"Sight is a faculty; seeing, an art." ~ George Perkins Marsh (1887 - 1948)