[Tweeters] Great Blue Heron hunting video

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 08:27:13 PDT 2014

great blue herons are quite opportunistic. i have photos of them consuming
what i believe was a norway rat (juanita bay park) and a vole (ridgefield),
and attempting to down a salmon that probably outweighed the bird by quite
a bit (also juanita bay park)... oh, and fish... they like fish :)

if it fits, it eats...

00 caren
http://www.ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork