[Tweeters] Great Blue Heron hunting video

Terry Sargent Peart terry.peart at outlook.com
Sat Jul 19 05:55:13 PDT 2014

Tweets,One of my friends has asked me, after seeing the Heron video, does the Heron cough up a pellet or what?Does anyone know?
Thanks,Terry PWest Seattle

Tweets,I don't know if you will all be able to access this, but I saw this video and couldn't hardly believe it. I don't know the man that videoed this, but it appears he lives in Toppenish or somewhere near there.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204262495191468&set=vb.1500784159&type=2&theaterTerry PWest Seattle