[Tweeters] Great Blue Heron hunting video

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 22:23:02 PDT 2014

Terry and Tweets,

This is really amazing. Along the line of surprising bird meals, when my husband and I were down at the Imperial Beach Pier in S. Cal. last weekend, we saw a Western Gull killing and eating a crow. We didn’t see if it killed the crow “all by itself,” or if the crow was somehow already impaired, but we did see it finish the crow off and start pulling the feathers out. We didn’t stay for the feast we assumed was inevitable.

Penny Koyama, Bothell
plkoyama at comcast dot net