[Tweeters] Request: Observations of jaeger/falcon interactions

Todd S Hass thass at uw.edu
Fri Jul 18 12:17:51 PDT 2014

Hi Tweeters,

During the past two Septembers, I have seen brief (but impressive!) aerial
tangles between Parasitic Jaegers and falcons over Puget Sound. I'd like to
see if others have documented similar interactions in the past.

If you have noted such behaviors, please let me know by email (offline), or
if you prefer - in a reply to tweeters. If there is an interesting
pattern, I may compile the anecdotal observations for a potential note in
Washington Birds, crediting the contributors and the tweeters forum for
crowd-sourcing this request.

In order to keep the data somewhat consistent/comparable, please note the
date, location, species and ages involved (if known), and a short
description of the interaction.

Thanks,
Todd

Lake Forest Park, WA