[Tweeters] odd sighting at Nisqually

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Wed Jul 16 12:18:19 PDT 2014

I agree with Louise. In fact, here’s a photo from almost exactly a year ago, in Nisqually: I wonder if it could be the very same poor Yellow Warbler being taken advantage of by the very same cowbird parents?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/9392558493/in/photolist-

(Also, while I’m posting anyway, I’ve got some new photos and reflections on nesting Pileated Woodpeckers on my Natural Presence blog<naturalpresencearts.com>.)

Cheers,
Trileigh

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Trileigh Tucker
Lincoln Park, West Seattle
Natural history website: naturalpresencearts.com<naturalpresence.wordpress.com>
Photography: flickr.com/photos/trileigh