[Tweeters] Question re Nisqually NWR

Sandi Morey hobbsmorey at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:39:52 PDT 2014

Hello Tweeters, my sister and I are headed to Vashon Island soon (maybe tomorrow), and plan to have a couple of hours to spend at Nisqually since we'll pass right by there; any suggestions for good bird sighting areas at/near Nisqually that are easy and quick to get to on our way north (and may have more time on our way south, later in the week). We do have the Great Washington Birders Loop map for that area just FYI. Just wonder if there are personal favorites. Thanks! Feel free to respond off-line if that's doable.

Sandi Morey, NE Portland