[Tweeters] Re: Notes on Cordilleran vs Pacific-slope in Latah, Nez Perce, and nearby counties

Jason Hernandez jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 20:43:05 PDT 2014

Considering they were once considered one species, does not this phenomenon suggest they may really be so?  Like "Baltimore" and "Bullock's" Orioles, or ""Audubon's" and "Myrtle" Warblers?  The circumscription of species is always to some extent a matter of the interpretation of the given taxonomist, and whether he or she is a "lumper" or a "splitter."

Jason Hernandez
Bremerton
jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com