[Tweeters] Fwd: Audubon alert: Stop cormorant slaughter on East Sand Island

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 10:33:28 PDT 2014

I don’t know if anyone else has posted this, as I’ve been off tweeters for a few weeks. As I can’t post an attachment on tweeters, I am sending a copy of Shawn’s letter in another message, as I think this is very important. The Dept. of Wildlife Services has been killing fish-eating birds by the thousands for years, and I don’t think it has had any effect on salmon numbers. As she writes, they don’t even know exactly what the cormorants are doing.

Dennis Paulson

Begin forwarded message:

-----
Dennis Paulson