[Tweeters] Mystery duck at snow creek, neah bay

Hope Anderson hopea1994 at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 12:29:31 PDT 2014

Ok i have exhausted my search possibilities for this duck so am enlisting some tweeter help hopefully. I have an all black diving duck at snow creek resort in the strait of juan de fuca. Closest i can find is surf scoter except the beak appears to be yellow on top AND bottom. It has a very distinctive head bopping motion when moving forward in the water. Tail sticks up like the ruddy duck. Does this sound like anything? I am calling it daffy for the odd jerky movements and the orangey yellow beak. It is adorable!! Thanks for any help!!
Hope anderson
hopea1994 at aol.com
neah bay, wa

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail