[Tweeters] Edmonds Marsh Pectoral Sandpiper

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 18:48:47 PDT 2014

Tweets,
There was a 7/2 e-bird report on Tweeters re. a PESA at the Edmonds Marsh. I didn’t see it on Tweeters, though I could have missed it, as we were in B.C. for a couple of days and I was rushing through e-mail when we got home. Anyway, I was out there late this afternoon, and had a PESA near 3 or 4 Killdeer—it was seen from the first platform across from the tennis courts and was the only migrant shorebird in spite of lots of mud. I also caught a couple dozen Heerman’s Gulls as Carol Riddell reported earlier at the Marina Park end of the breakwater, on the inside—they were just sitting there like lazy lumps at about 5:30 p.m.
Penny Koyama, Bothell
plkoyama at comcast dot net