[Tweeters] Birding near Wild Waves?

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Fri Jul 4 16:25:27 PDT 2014

Tomorrow (Saturday, 5 July) I'm taking my daughter and three friends and dropping them off at Wild Waves for several hours, then bringing them back up to (North) Seattle. I don't want to schlep back and forth too much, so I was thinking of taking my bins and doing some birding in south King County, but I don't really know the area. Any suggestions for places to go?

If there's nothing better, I'll probably just drive down to Nisqually and loaf around there for a bit.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

-Josh Hayes in North Seattle (for now, anyway!)
coralliophila at live dot com, or josh dot hayes at q dot com