[Tweeters] Missing Edmonds eBird HotSpots

Bob bobs at world-wide.com
Wed Jul 2 06:05:57 PDT 2014

eBirder Tweets,

Last night I went to enter some common birds I saw in Edmonds but discovered
that the "Edmonds Marina Beach Park" and "Edmonds Pier" HotSpots were
missing or at least invisible to me.

I have made dozens of entries to these locations in the past as recently as
May.

I also see that "Edmonds Marsh" and "Lake Ballinger" HotSpots And all other
personal locations around the area appear to be available.

Does any know what is going on or who to contact to get this fixed?

Bob Schmidt

Bothel WA