[Tweeters] unusual Magnuson Park (Seattle) birds

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 04:52:32 PDT 2014

no one has mentioned this, but perhaps the WPZ keeps this species?

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 6:31 AM, pan <panmail at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Greetings, all,

> Yes, the Long-tailed Mockingbird was near the dog beach/NOAA gate this

> morning around 8:30-9. (And having seen them in Peru, and this morning

> reviewed all the mockingbirds, I have to concur, and congratulate Kevin

> A. for noticing.)

> Also, at least one Pigeon Guillemot (alternate plumage) continues in

> Lake Washington off the dog beach. A male Lazuli Bunting was singing

> from within brambles west of the crest area of the kite hill.

> Cheers,

> Alan Grenon

> Seattle

> --

> pan

> panmail at fastmail.fm

> --

> http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the tin

GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://about.me/grrlscientist <http://gplus.to/grrlscientist>
http://www.grrlscientist.net/
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
*sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [*Virgil, *Aeneid*, 1.461
ff.]