[Tweeters] Great News! Public Meeting Ref: Laurelhurst Bald Eagle nest property

Teresa Stokes tlstokespoetry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 14:43:57 PST 2014

Ref bald eagle nest on the Talaris property at 4000 NE 41st Street,
Seattle. Received word from Lindsay King, Senior Planner with the Seattle
Department of Planning & Development that there will be a Public Meeting on
Feb 27 6:30-8pm at the Laurelhurst Community Center. Also they are
accepting additional written comments through Feb 27th (if requested will
extend 14 days).

If you would like a copy of a letter I drafted with the particulars on this
proposed full subdivision and where to obtain more information from DPD,
the address to send your comments, and the address of the Laurelhurst
Community Center, I would be happy to send it to you.

If you want to view the pdf from DPD announcing the public meeting and
their concerns, I can send you a copy.

Teresa Stokes
Redmond

TLStokespoetry(at)gmail.com