[Tweeters] Snohomish Gyrfalcon - yes on Tuesday morning

Karen Wosilait kwosilait at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 28 13:08:50 PST 2014

The Gyrfalcon was in its recent location (near where 127th intersects the Old Snohomish Monroe Rd, by the white house "French Creek Estates") this morning when I arrived around 8:20am. I eventually got cold and went for some tea, but it was still there when I returned and it was still there when I left at 11:30am. It did fly once, but it returned to the same perch in less than a minute.

Great views of a gorgeous bird. Thanks so much to those who posted updates.

Karen Wosilait
Seattle
kwosilait at uwalumni.com