[Tweeters] Re: Bad human behavior at Ridgefield NWR and some beautiful birds

Joseph Higbee jvhigbee at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:10:29 PST 2014

When I posted earlier I didn’t realize they had posted new signs at Ridgefield. They clearly show what behavior is not allowed. No matter what our individual opinion may be, following the rules set out by those in authority is vital to an orderly society. Keeping all of ourselves inside our vehicle is not, after all, an unreasonable request.

My opinion hasn’t changed but it is only ‘my’ opinion and whether I agree with the rules or not, I will follow them.

Joseph Higbee
Spanaway, WA
Mailto: jvhigbee at hotmail.com