[Tweeters] Bad [human] behavior at Ridgefield NWR

A & S Hill 60stops2home at kalama.com
Mon Jan 27 18:05:26 PST 2014

Thanks for the info, Bill!

Being a former museum professional as well as a former refuge volunteer in
other states myself, I should have remembered how awkward non-staff
confrontations of violators can be for Refuge staff and volunteers. That is
the last thing I would want. Luckily, the woman I confronted simply ignored
me.

Also, from this day forward, I will make very sure to remove the beanbag
from my window frame on the auto tour route any time the car is in motion
(guilty).

Happy Birding!
Amy Hill
Kalama, WA