[Tweeters] Bad [human] behavior at Ridgefield NWR and some beautif ul birds

retief at deweydrive.com retief at deweydrive.com
Mon Jan 27 13:37:27 PST 2014

Interesting, Lyn, thanks for the info. I plan to contact Fish &
Wildlife to understand this a bit better. I can see a safety issue
with a moving vehicle, I am not sure I understand the issue if the
vehicle is stationery. The rest of the bits make sense, especially
from a safety perspective. I wonder how they would feel about the old
Subaru Brat "pickup" which has seats in the open back?

I also question the advisability of publishing peoples license plate
numbers this way, especially for an issue such as this.

Bill Dewey
Marysville, WA
www.thefocusedeye.com