[Tweeters] Snohomish Flats Gyrfalcon YES - Monday, Jan 27

Birder1944 at aol.com Birder1944 at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 13:20:56 PST 2014

I was out of town for three weeks, and I kept reading about the Snohomish
Flats Gyrfalcon. I got back yesterday afternoon, and today I set out in
the fog to try for it.

It was in the large tree at the southwest corner of the lot with the large
white house, across the Old Snohomish-Monroe Rd from 127th Ave SE,
apparently exactly where it had been reported to have been seen a couple of days
ago. I saw it about 11 AM today, Monday, January 27.

Beautiful bird.

Barry Brugman
Kirkland, WA