[Tweeters] Montlake Fill Juv.Harrier & Barn Swallow!!!

Elizabeth Lowe lizedge at mac.com
Sun Jan 26 19:06:26 PST 2014

Hi Tweets,

We saw two surprises (for us) at the Montlake Fill (Seattle, Union Bay Natural Area) this afternoon. One was a barn swallow swooping and scooping up insects near SW pond. Then, heading back to the Kiosk from the turtle logs we saw a Juvenile Harrier perched in one of the trees along the border on the North, and also swooping from one tree to another and then down, out of site to the back of the CUH building). Spectacular cinnamon breast.

Beautiful find on a beautiful afternoon.

Elizabeth
Seattle
lizedge at mac.com
tel: 206-325-0757 preferred