[Tweeters] Spring birding festivals around the country

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Sun Jan 26 18:56:30 PST 2014

Here is the link to the American Birding Association's page of birding festivals for 2014. I would recommend joining this group and attending their Annual Conference being held in Corpus Christi, Texas on April 22-27. Great field trips during the best period for spring migrants in Texas, 20+ species of warblers in a day is not unusual.http://www.aba.org/festivals/index.php/search/results Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA