[Tweeters] Tufted Duck (Clark County)

NIKKI sailorgirlinconecticut at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 16:56:02 PST 2014

Took a few hours but I found it in with about 350 Scaups along with I think the Hybrid.  At the Marine Park, Vancouver, WA.   Also found 4 Yellow Rumped Warblers, 1 ruby Crowned Kinglet, Different gulls, Merganser (I can't tell common and red breasted apart from a distance), Bald Eagle, Red Tailed hawk, Double Crested Cormorant, Goldeneyes, and about 45 crows. and a California Sea Lion
Here is a photo (they were a little far away and lighting wasn't great)  if you scroll over the photo you will see a square box pop up over the one I think is the hybrid.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyorca/12163141143/

Nikki
Kelso, WA
Sailorgirlinconecticut at yahoo.com