[Tweeters] Current Issue of Audubon Magazine-Photoghahy awards and Disqualification Discusion

Paul Bannick paul.bannick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:11:26 PST 2014

Marc,

Thanks for the words of support. We are lucky to have such a great
community of skilled and committed birders and photographers. I appreciated
the honest and thoughtful perspective from you and others. It is wonderful
that we can share our unique views without descending into criticism and
judgement of our technical choices. I for one enjoy seeing all of the
delightful images from so many good photographers including not limited to
you, Vicki Biltz, Dan Reiff, Caren, as well as folks like Gregg Thompson,
Bob Kothendahl, Joel Haas , Glenn Nelson, Blair Bernson, Doug Schurman,
Ruth Sullivan, her late son Patrick and many others who share on Tweeters.
Seeing all of your images and hearing all of the stories from the field
makes enjoying the birds even more of a pleasure.

Paul

--
Paul L. Bannick
Nature and Bird Photography