[Tweeters] Request Input: Bird Fest photography activites

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 01:15:09 PST 2014

I am on the planning committee for the annual Puget Sound Bird Fest at Edmonds.
http://www.pugetsoundbirdfest.com/

We have begun planning for Bird Fest 2014, to be held Sept.
5-7. Traditionally there has been one or two classes on bird
photography at Bird Fest. I am helping plan and organize the ones for
this year. I would like input from Tweetsters who photograph or would like
to start photographing birds.

What types of classes related to bird photography would you like to attend?

Are there other bird photography related activities (vendor booths, photography field trips, etc) that you would like to attend?

Anything I did not mention?

Please respond via e-mail to me.  I don't want to spam Tweeters with a topic that is long term and may not be of interest to the general membership.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA