[Tweeters] Current Issue of Audubon Magazine-Photoghahy awardsand Disqualification Discusion

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Sat Jan 25 14:14:17 PST 2014

Yikes, Dan, who says airbrushed, surgically enhanced female models are “natural?” I’m with Caren on this. Though not a photographer, I like to think that when I look at a nature photograph it is “real.” Maybe there should be another category for surgically-altered photos!!!
Penny Koyama, Bothell
plkoyama at comcast dot net